Canon PowerShot SD1100 IS Digital Camera Review


Great camera for all occasions!

I love the Cannon PowerShot SD1100 IS Digital Camera!! All of its various settings allow you to always get the perfect shot of whatever you are shooting. The size and shape of the camera is great for a mom with her hands full and fits perfectly in the side of the diaper bag or your pocket. It is also durable- twice I have had it knocked out of my hands at sporting events and it does not have a scratch on it.

I was very impressed with the video camera option - the PowerShot allows you to take small, medium or large movies so as to control the amount of space taken up on your memory card and how detailed you want the movies. The sound is another great feature on the camera - it returns clear, crisp sound both when replaying the movies as well as when viewing the movies once uploaded to your computer.

The only thing I would change about this camera is the software that it comes with; it seems to be somewhat redundant and confusing. I find myself manually uploading the content rather than deal with the accompanying software.

0 comments: