Mother's Touch Baby Bather Review

Not ideal for BIG babies

I was not as happy as I thought I would be with the Mother's Touch Baby Bather and was frankly a little concerned with the safety of the product. It you put more than a few inches of water in the bath tub, the base of the seat will begin to float. This causes the seat to sway and not feel at all stable. Unfortunatley, the seat sits up so high that a few inches of water does not even reach the baby - so no part of their body is ever submerged in water.

The Mother's Touch Baby Bather also does not seem to accomodate a large baby well. My son was 9+ lbs at birth and is 23 lbs at four months old, so I was only able to use teh bather a few times before he was too big, although the warning and safety stickers did not indicate that this would be the case.

Overall, I would not recommend the seat if you are looking for something that allows your baby to splash or interact with the water, or if you have a larger baby.

0 comments: