Bissell Little Green Machine Vacuum

Great for cleaning, but you can't clean IT.

As far as cleaning floors, the Bissell Little Green Machine Vacuum is a great tool to have around the house. It is light weight, easy to handle and very useful. I like to keep it loaded with cleaner and water so I can grab it any time I need to do a quick clean-up. With a large dog and five kids (one under six months old), this happens often. I love the long hose and the two attachments; these features make the vacuum very user-friendly. I also like the sprayer on the hose, as I have noticed that many of the spray mechanisms on hand-held carpen shampooers do not spray with enough force for my liking; this one does.

The downfall of the Bissell Little Green Machine Vacuum is that there is no way to get inside of the container that holds the dirty water for cleaning. There is not an opening wide enough to even get a skinny brush inside of it to clean it out, and because there are so many different part inside of it and it is the receptacle that all the 'used' water is held, it is in desparate need of a cleaning.

All in all, I like this product, however I would really love a better way to clean it out (or perhaps a brush designed specifically for this purpose?).

0 comments: